- Tackifier for hot melt adhesives where compatibility is required with copolymers exhibiting polar and nonpolar character
- Tackifier for solvent-based adhesives
- Compatible with natural and synthetic polymers, rosins and rosin esters
- Compatible with EVA resins and thermoplastic block copolymers
- Excellent specific adhesion
- Light color and good oxidative stability
General Sales Specifications
|Softening Point, Ring & Ball, °C||77-87|
|Color, Gardner, 50% in toluene||10 max|
|Softening Point, Ring & Ball, °C||85|
|Color, Gardner, 50% in toluene||5|
|Density at 25°C, lb/gal (kg/l)||8.6 (1.03)|
|Bag, multi-wall, kraft||Pastilles||50 lbs, 22.68 kg|
|US DOT:||Not regulated|
|US FDA:||21 CFR 175.105||
21 CFR 177.2600
Other regulatory information available on request
Read and understand the Safety Data Sheet before using this product.
Pexalyn® and Pinova® are trademarks of Pinova, Inc., Brunswick, Georgia, U.S.A.
© Pinova, Inc., 2013
The products and related information provided by Pinova are for manufacturing use only. Pinova makes no express, implied, or other representation, warranty, or guarantee concerning (i) the handling, use, or application of such products, whether alone, in combination with other products, or otherwise, (ii) the completeness, definitiveness, or adequacy, of such information for user’s or other purposes, (iii) the quality of such products, except that such products are of Pinova’s standard quality. Users are advised to make their own tests to determine the safety and suitability of each such product or product combination for their own purposes. Read and understand the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) before using this product.